Langtang Valley Trek Trip Notes :
- The trip takes around 11 days in total to complete.
- The difficulty of the trip is graded as easy / moderate means not much difficult.
- Minimum of 2 travelers can travel through the trail.
- The Elevation will be staring from height of 1460 m and to max height of 4983 m.
- The best time for travelling on this trail will be from September to April.
- Accommodations during travel will be in the hotels, tea houses and home stays.
More Attractions About Langtang Valley Trek :
- The trekkers can enjoy the mesmerizing view of Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Ri, Ganjala peak, Yala Peak and many other snow capped mountains very closely.
- The travelers have the opportunity for short and easy trek in Langtang national park.
- In advancement, adventurers can explore the amazing natural landscapes, dense forest of Rhododendrons and bamboo, Tibetan cultural villages and old peaceful monasteries.
- Ascending to Cherkuri view point is also great options for explorers for amazing views.
Langtang valley Trek is the worthiest adventurous trekking route to Langtang region of the great Himalayas. The breathtaking view of majestic Himalayas makes the travelers to feel like they are desperately waiting them to be explored. The adventurers could not take an eye from eye catching landscapes and dense Rhododendron forest along their route to explore. Different types of side scenarios during the trip full of thrill with continuously flowing rivers; fresh water streams, local flora and fauna on the trails also keep travelers busy enjoy the trekking. The journey to this heavenly place begins from a day bus ride from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. The traveler will head upward to Lama Hotel Syabrubesi by walking and then Langtang village to Famous Kanyanjing Gompa. Visitors can enjoy the locally available healthy delicious foods along the way with very friendly Hospitality. After exploring the region travelers trek the same route to end their journey. Though the region was badly affected by 2015 earthquake, the establishment of new infrastructures in this trekking region have made it safe and comfortable trekking route. Lantang valley trekking is worth travelling destination for the travel lovers with full of mesmerizing trails and routes from the start to the end.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
- 03 Nights Twin sharing accommodation in 3 Star Accoommodation in Kathmandu); Breakfast included.(If you need a single room, it can be arranged at an additional cost).
- All Standard meals while on trek(Breakfasts,lunchs and Dinners).
- Luxurious Guesthouse Accommodation during the trek.
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek.
- Full day guided sightseeing of kathmandu with well English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers(Arrival& Departure) by Private Vehicle.
- Public Vehicle From Kathmandu To Syabrubesi And Back To Kathmandu.
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing places and monuments(Kathmandu ).
- English speaking Trek leader/Guide.
- Porters to carry your bags(1 porter for 2 guests).
- Free Mount Glory Adventure duffel and Tshirt.
- Food,Accommodation,salary,insurance and equipment's for all staff.
- Langtang National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- All goverment,hotel and other applicable taxes.
- Welcome And Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show.
- Trip Completion Certificate And Token Of Love.
- Official expenses.
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- Nepal Entry visa(visa is obtained in Nepal Airport immigration on arrival.USD 25 per visa for 15 days,USD 40 per visa for 30 days and USD 100 per visa for 90 days.All the visas are multiple entry visas.please carry 02 passport sized photograph for the visa.
- Lunch and Dinner in kathmandu.
- All items of personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide,porters and drivers( Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
Note: Please bring 4 Passport size photos, copy of passport and travel insurance at Our First Meeting In Our Office.
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
All the visitors dont need to worry about Accomodations during your stay here in Nepal as its our ancient belief and duty to treat the visitors as the form of god in Nepalese societ. So we will pick you and will be managing the night stay for you with comfortable as possible, as soon as you arrive in Airport of our country. We will make all the arrangements for your stay in standard and Best hotels in Kathmandu and other Best towns at your affordable costs according to the talks in detail contacts during the booking. As in some remote places of the country during the trek routes and adventures, its a bit diificult to find large hotels as in cities, though we will be managing the best Home stays and Best Guest houses and Lodges or at the campings at respective places. And We would like go assure that we will try our best for your comfortable acoomodations for your entire stay length here in Nepal!
'HOME IS JUAT NOT A PLACE, ITS ALSO ABOUT FEELING OF OWN HOME!', is our Companiey's motto about Home feeling accomodations!
We know that Food that we eat is the energy that keeps our body functioning and keep going. We will provide you a clean and energetic breakfast in the morning after you wake up as planned. We would also like to remind you that we just provide you the breakfasts only from our side and not the lunch or dinner if there is no pre food talks during booking whether to include or not. So you have to manage all the lunch and dinner yourself if you have not talked or requested about the Meals that you need during your bookings. So it will be easier and better to have talkings about the food and meals during the booking time.
'HAVE PROPER FOOD TO HAVE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THE BODY!'
As we all need to have a well physical conditions for any work we do. Proper health conditions of the body with adventurous spirit are the Best priorities for all the trek routes and tours in Nepal. And we have also classified about all the required physical conditions in the trek routes classification along with days and elevations informations notified. And we would like to request every trekkers to have good health conditions with fresh mentality for the treks and tours all the adventures you want to experience here in Nepal.
'Keep Smiling, Get stronger and Keep it Calm and Cool!', Is our healthy motto for healthy life!
Water being an essential part of our life to survive and its usage is more during the time of travel.Mount Glory provides enough Drinking Water facilities to the travelers and we assure you that you don't worried about this we provide local drinking water All tea houses have mineral water and boiled water for trekkers upon additional cost .We also recommended to not to throw the used the plastic bottles on the sideways during the travel as it is difficult to dispose off easily.We also provide the Chlorine treated water taking care of your safety of health.
Every travelers can get the route map of all the places you are going to visit to from Mount Glory on request for being familiar with the route that you will be following during the travel for treks and Expeditions.
Belongings to take
The travel will be more fun when the pack you carry is low and have all the things needed for the trip as everyone will be on the move most of the times.One porter for two travelers will be provided to carry the travelings gears and equipment with maximum of 15 kg to be carried from a traveler.you can leave your necessary belongings in the office to be received later
Our company representative will be receiving the visitor and drop you in a hotel to stay for the night.
Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel Max. Altitude: 1400m/4593ft Meals: Welcome Dinner Included
The next day of arrival will be the sightseeing day of Kathmandu valley with tour guide and trek preparation later after the morning breakfast.
Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel Max. Altitude: 1400m/4593ft Meals: Breakfast Included
Travelers will be travelling to Syabrubesi via Public Bus from Kathmndu and it takes around 8 hours of the day
Trip Hours:6-7 Hours Drive Accommodation: Standard Trekking Lodge. Max. Altitude: 2380m/7808ft Meals: Breakfast,Lunch And Dinner Included
The trek starts early morning after breakfast from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel at the height of 2470 m and ends after around 6 hours of walk.
Trip Hours:5-6 Hours Accommodation: Standard Trekking Lodge Max. Altitude: 2470m/8103ft Meals: Breakfast,Lunch And Dinner Included
It takes around 5 hours of walk to reach Langtang Valley at height of 3430 m from Lama Hotel and spend the night there.
Trip Hours:5 hours Accommodation: Standard Trekking Lodge. Max. Altitude: 3540m/11614ft Meals: Breakfast,Lunch And Dinner Included
The trek continues after the spectacular view of Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gumba to spend the night after 5 hours of walk.
Trip Hours:5 hours Accommodation: Standard Trekking Lodge. Max. Altitude: 3900m/12795ft Meals: Breakfast,Lunch And Dinner Included
It’s the day for roaming around the Kyanjn Gumb and exploring it with the chilling environment and enjoying the day sight-seeing the monasteries and local people.
Trip Hours:5 hours Accommodation: Standard Trekking Lodge. Max. Altitude: 4985m/16354ft Meals: Breakfast,Lunch And Dinner Included
Travelers will be following back the same trail from Kyanjin Gumba to Lama Hotel and reach after walking around 5-6 hours to spend the night.
Trip Hours:5-6 Hours Accommodation: Standard Trekking Lodge. Max. Altitude: 2455m/8054ft Meals: Breakfast,Lunch And Dinner Included
The walk will be from Lama Hotel after 5 hours of walk to Syabrubesi to spend the night in a locally available hotel and rest to drive back the next day.
Trip Hours:5 hours Accommodation: Standard Trekking Lodge Max. Altitude: 1450m/4757ft Meals: Breakfast,Lunch And Dinner Included
The travelers will be driving back to Kathmandu and will get back to the hotel with farewell dinner along with the company representatives.
Trip Hours:6-7 Hours Drive Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel Max. Altitude: 1400m/4593ft Meals: Breakfast,Lunch And Farewell Dinner Included
Our Company representative will drive to the airport to help the visitors return to their home back in their own country.
Meals: Breakfast Included